This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #YesYouCAN #CollectiveBias
Two of my favorite foods come together in this oh so easy (and delicious) Taco Pasta Salad!
I love tacos and I love pasta! So it’s pretty safe to say that I got really excited when given the opportunity to work with RO*TEL to create a Mexican-inspired recipe. Really, how can you go wrong with Mexican ingredients in a pasta dish surrounded by a creamy taco sauce?!
This recipe is so easy to make and it makes enough to feed a good crowd. If you’ve got a party or gathering that you need to bring a dish that everyone will love, this is your recipe. It makes a monster bowl and feeds 10-12 easily.
I love RO*TEL because it’s affordable and I always have it on hand. I bought it during my last Walmart trip, along with the other veggies that are in this pasta salad. RO*TEL is located on the aisle with pasta and pasta sauces in Walmart.
RO*TEL gives this pasta salad a kick! It’s perfectly seasoned with taco seasoning in a creamy sauce with green onions, black beans, mexi corn, cheese, cilantro, a little lime juice and sharp cheddar cheese.
Did you know about this helpful little kitchen hack? Spraying cooking spray on your cheese grater makes cleanup SO EASY after shredding cheese. I used to HATE having to hand wash my cheese grater after shredding cheese… not any more! 🙂
Do you love Mexican food as much as I do? Check out more Mexican-inspired recipes here!Print
For the sauce:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 (10-ounce can) RO*TEL, NOT drained
For the pasta:
- 8 ounces elbow pasta, cooked according to package directions, drained and rinsed in cold water
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions (about 3 green onions, white and green parts)
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup seeded and diced Roma tomatoes
- 1 (11-ounce) can Mexi corn, drained
- 1–1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh chopped cilantro
- In a medium bowl, prepare the sauce by whisking together mayonnaise, sour cream, taco seasoning and lime juice. Add RO*TEL and stir until well combined.
- In a large bowl, add remaining ingredients and stir well to combine. Add sauce and stir well to coat evenly.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate before serving.
Inspired by Real Housemoms