This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #YesYouCAN #CollectiveBias
Two of my favorite foods come together in this oh so easy (and delicious) Taco Pasta Salad!
I love tacos and I love pasta! So it’s pretty safe to say that I got really excited when given the opportunity to work with RO*TEL to create a Mexican-inspired recipe. Really, how can you go wrong with Mexican ingredients in a pasta dish surrounded by a creamy taco sauce?!
This recipe is so easy to make and it makes enough to feed a good crowd. If you’ve got a party or gathering that you need to bring a dish that everyone will love, this is your recipe. It makes a monster bowl and feeds 10-12 easily.
I love RO*TEL because it’s affordable and I always have it on hand. I bought it during my last Walmart trip, along with the other veggies that are in this pasta salad. RO*TEL is located on the aisle with pasta and pasta sauces in Walmart.
RO*TEL gives this pasta salad a kick! It’s perfectly seasoned with taco seasoning in a creamy sauce with green onions, black beans, mexi corn, cheese, cilantro, a little lime juice and sharp cheddar cheese.
Did you know about this helpful little kitchen hack? Spraying cooking spray on your cheese grater makes cleanup SO EASY after shredding cheese. I used to HATE having to hand wash my cheese grater after shredding cheese… not any more! 🙂
Do you love Mexican food as much as I do? Check out more Mexican-inspired recipes here!Print
For the sauce:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 (10-ounce can) RO*TEL, NOT drained
For the pasta:
- 8 ounces elbow pasta, cooked according to package directions, drained and rinsed in cold water
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions (about 3 green onions, white and green parts)
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup seeded and diced Roma tomatoes
- 1 (11-ounce) can Mexi corn, drained
- 1–1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh chopped cilantro
- In a medium bowl, prepare the sauce by whisking together mayonnaise, sour cream, taco seasoning and lime juice. Add RO*TEL and stir until well combined.
- In a large bowl, add remaining ingredients and stir well to combine. Add sauce and stir well to coat evenly.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate before serving.
Inspired by Real Housemoms