For the sauce:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 (10 ounce can) RO*TEL, NOT drained
For the pasta:
- 8 ounces elbow pasta, cooked according to package directions, drained and rinsed in cold water
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions (about 3 green onions, white and green parts)
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup seeded and diced Roma tomatoes
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mexi corn, drained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh chopped cilantro
- In a medium bowl, prepare the sauce by whisking together mayonnaise, sour cream, taco seasoning and lime juice. Add RO*TEL and stir until well combined.
- In a large bowl, add remaining ingredients and stir well to combine. Add sauce and stir well to coat evenly.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate before serving.
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Boil
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: taco pasta salad