This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
I LOVE a good recipe that integrates shortcuts while still being able to eat healthy (and without sacrificing flavor!). I was recently invited to partner with NatureRaised® Farms Chicken and explored their Pinterest board for ideas. I came across this recipe for Easy Chicken Carbonara and knew I had to make it – the combination of creamy pasta, chicken, asparagus, bacon and mushrooms won me over.
Sign up for my email subscription and never miss a recipe!
NatureRaised® Farms Chicken is minimally processed with no artificial ingredients, which makes me feel good about taking shortcuts in recipes using chicken. I truly care about the food choices I make, and feel good about eating NatureRaised® Farms Chicken.
I purchased my Southern Style Crispy Chicken Strips at Target.
By using NatureRaised® Chicken’s Southern Style Chicken Breast Strips along with prepared Alfredo sauce (in a jar), I slashed a LOT of time in this recipe (without sacrificing flavor!), while still being able to eat a meal that is good for me and healthy.
Saving time without sacrificing flavor is important to me. We all have busy schedules (but have to eat!). I have confidence in my shortcut for this recipe knowing that NatureRaised® Farms’ chickens are fed a 100% vegetarian diet with no animal bi-products. Their chickens are bred through natural selection and not genetic modification.
How do you feel about eating healthy while saving time? Healthy eating has become important to me as I’ve grown older. I care more about what’s going into my body (especially since I just turned the big 4-0!). I also care about the welfare of animals, and supporting a company that is committed to high animal welfare standards means a lot to me.
What is your favorite recipe using NatureRaised® Farms Chicken?Print
- 1 (12-ounce) package NatureRaised Farms® Southern Style Crispy Chicken Strips
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 cup fresh asparagus, sliced and blanched
- 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup fully-cooked bacon pieces
- 6 ounces linguine noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 8 ounces prepared Alfredo Sauce
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Fresh chopped parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Heat NatureRaised Farms® Southern Style Crispy Chicken Strips according to package instructions. Slice into bite-sized pieces and season evenly with pepper and garlic powder; set aside.
- In a skillet over medium heat, melt the butter. Add asparagus, mushrooms and bacon. Cook for about 3 minutes, stirring frequently. Set aside.
- In another skillet, combine cooked linguine noodles, Alfredo sauce and chicken broth. Bring to a simmer over medium high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 4-5 minutes, or until moisture has evaporated and pasta is warm. Add asparagus mixture and toss to blend. Top with chicken pieces, Parmesan cheese and parsley.
Adapted from NatureRaisedFarms.com
Social post and recipe is sponsored by NatureRaised Farms® Chicken but all comments and opinions are organically my own.