- 1 (12-ounce) package NatureRaised Farms® Southern Style Crispy Chicken Strips
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 cup fresh asparagus, sliced and blanched
- 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup fully cooked bacon pieces
- 6 ounces linguine noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 8 ounces prepared Alfredo Sauce
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Fresh chopped parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Heat NatureRaised Farms® Southern Style Crispy Chicken Strips according to package instructions. Slice into bite-size pieces and season evenly with pepper and garlic powder; set aside.
- In a skillet over medium heat, melt the butter. Add asparagus, mushrooms and bacon. Cook for about 3 minutes, stirring frequently. Set aside.
- In another skillet, combine cooked linguine noodles, Alfredo sauce and chicken broth. Bring to a simmer over medium high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 4-5 minutes, or until moisture has evaporated and pasta is warm. Add asparagus mixture and toss to blend.
- Top with chicken pieces, Parmesan cheese and parsley.
Adapted from NatureRaisedFarms.com