These little smokies in a sweet and tangy honey garlic sauce are a hassle-free, easy and delicious appetizer perfect for any gathering.
The best part is that just five minutes prep time is needed for this effortless crowd-pleasing appetizer.
These little smokies are so delicious. There’s no way you can eat just one!
A little sriracha sauce gives them just a tad of heat, but they’re definitely not overwhelmingly hot. I just started mixing up ingredients that I thought would be good in it a while back and these have always been a hit at get-togethers… everyone loves them!
An effortless crowd-pleasing appetizer with just 5 minutes prep time needed!
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 2 (14 ounce) packages little smokies
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Whisk together ketchup, brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic powder, honey and sriracha in a bowl. Place little smokies in your slow cooker insert. Pour sauce mixture over little smokies and stir to coat evenly.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 4 hours or high heat for 2 hours, stirring occasionally if possible.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley, if desired.
Keywords: crock pot honey garlic little smokies