These Crock Pot Honey Garlic Little Smokies are a hassle-free, easy and delicious appetizer perfect for any gathering.
Sign up for my free email subscription and never miss a recipe.
Can someone tell me where in the heck 2016 went?
It seems just like yesterday I was making this Raspberry Champagne Rum Punch for New Years last year!
These little smokies are so freakin’ EFFORTLESS and packed full of flavor!
A little sriracha sauce gives them just a tad of heat, but they’re definitely not overwhelmingly hot. I just started mixing up stuff I thought would be good in it a while back and these have always been a hit at get-togethers… everyone loves them!
Happy New Year!
- 1-1/2 cups ketchup
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 2 (14-ounce) packages little smokies
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley (optional).
- Whisk together ketchup, brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic powder, honey and sriracha in a bowl. Place little smokies in your slow cooker. Pour sauce mixture over little smokies and stir to coat evenly.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 4 hours or high heat for 2 hours, stirring occasionally if possible.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley, if desired.