- 1–1/2 cups ketchup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 2 (14-ounce) packages little smokies
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley (optional).
- Whisk together ketchup, brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic powder, honey and sriracha in a bowl. Place little smokies in your slow cooker. Pour sauce mixture over little smokies and stir to coat evenly.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 4 hours or high heat for 2 hours, stirring occasionally if possible.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley, if desired.