An effortless crowd-pleasing appetizer with just 5 minutes prep time needed!
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 2 (14 ounce) packages little smokies
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Whisk together ketchup, brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic powder, honey and sriracha in a bowl. Place little smokies in your slow cooker insert. Pour sauce mixture over little smokies and stir to coat evenly.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 4 hours or high heat for 2 hours, stirring occasionally if possible.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley, if desired.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
Keywords: crock pot honey garlic little smokies