This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. and Pinnacle Foods Group LLC. All opinions and text are entirely my own.
Today I’ve partnered with Wish-Bone® Salad Dressing and Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken to bring you this easy and delicious Italian Chicken Pasta Salad recipe.
Sign up for my email subscription and never miss a recipe!
When I was asked to come up with my favorite salad using Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing and Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken, I knew EXACTLY what I was going to make. This is one of my very favorite pasta salads. It is packed full of protein and veggies and is so easy to make. The convenience of the grilled chicken already being prepared saves a lot of time for all of you busy moms!
Just look at that combination of veggies along with the robust Italian flavor and chicken! This is a one-bowl complete meal that comes together in 20 minutes max.
I love being able to throw everything into one bowl and be DONE. I brought this pasta salad to a Superbowl party and it was a hit! Since there was mostly wings, chili and dips it was a welcomed addition.
I picked up the chicken and salad dressing at Walmart while doing some of my Sunday morning shopping for the week. Sundays are normally when I make my schedule for the upcoming week and do most of my grocery shopping.
What is your favorite way to spruce up an ordinary salad? Be sure to visit Tyson® and Wish-Bone® for more ideas and inspiration with one-bowl meals!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. and Pinnacle Foods Group LLC. All opinions are entirely my own.Print
- 8 ounces rotini pasta (or your favorite pasta), cooked according to package directions, drained and rinsed well.
- 1 (6-ounce) package Tyson® Grilled & Ready fully cooked chicken breast strips, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 head of broccoli, sliced into very small florets (remove and discard stalk)
- 1 (6-ounce) can whole pitted black olives, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing (1 cup)
- Place all ingredients except salad dressing in a large bowl. Add salad dressing, stirring well to combine and coat evenly. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. and Pinnacle Foods Group LLC. All opinions are entirely my own.