This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. and Pinnacle Foods Group LLC. All opinions and text are entirely my own.
Today I’ve partnered with Wish-Bone® Salad Dressing and Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken to bring you this easy and delicious pasta salad.
When I was asked to come up with my favorite salad using Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing and Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken, I knew EXACTLY what I was going to make. This is one of my very favorite pasta salads. It is packed full of protein and veggies and is so easy to make. The convenience of the grilled chicken already being prepared saves a lot of time for all of you busy moms!
Just look at that combination of veggies along with the robust Italian flavor and chicken! This is a one-bowl complete meal that comes together in 20 minutes max.
I love being able to throw everything into one bowl and be DONE. I brought this pasta salad to a Superbowl party and it was a hit! Since there was mostly wings, chili and dips it was a welcomed addition.
What is your favorite way to spruce up an ordinary salad? Be sure to visit Tyson® and Wish-Bone® for more ideas and inspiration with one-bowl meals!
- 8 ounces rotini pasta (or your favorite short pasta), cooked according to package directions, drained and rinsed well.
- 1 (6 ounce) package Tyson® Grilled & Ready fully cooked chicken breast strips, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 head of broccoli, sliced into very small florets (remove and discard stalk)
- 1 (6 ounce) can whole pitted black olives, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing (1 cup)
- Place all ingredients except salad dressing in a large bowl.
- Add salad dressing, stirring well to combine and coat evenly. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Boil
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: Italian chicken pasta salad
Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. and Pinnacle Foods Group LLC. All opinions are entirely my own.