This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
I was recently asked by the J.M. Smucker Company to create an easy spring recipe with Pillsbury™ Cake mix and frosting. These Mandarin Orange Cupcakes are not only quick and easy, they’re amazingly delicious!
This recipe is sponsored by the J.M. Smucker Company. All opinions shared are my own.
I am so ready for spring and warmer weather! Once the weather gets warm I’m out and about a LOT more. There is always something to do outdoors here where I live on the coast of NC, whether it’s boating, going to the beach or taking a walk on the waterfront. I also enjoy working in my little yard.
This spring will be the first spring with my senior rescue boxer dog, Baby. I have LOTS of outdoor plans for us this year! She has been such great company to me and helps me in the kitchen — as you can see she’s begging for some of those sprinkles! I used Pillsbury™ Funfetti Frosting and the sprinkles come with it so you don’t have to buy them separately.
I’ll be making these cupcakes Easter Sunday to take to my mama’s house. They’re so easy I’ll have time to make dessert AND a few side dishes to bring. The hint of mandarin orange flavor takes these cupcakes over the top!
The texture is so moist and light… these are the perfect cupcakes to make for Easter! I used the Vanilla Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Frosting which complemented the orange flavor perfectly.
How do you mix up a moment in the kitchen with your family?Print
- 1 (15.25 ounce) box Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme Classic White Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges in light syrup, undrained
- 1 (15.6 ounce) container Pillsbury™ Funfetti Vanilla Frosting
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Place cupcake liners in 24 cupcake tins (or grease).
- Combine cake mix, oranges with syrup, vegetable oil and eggs in a large bowl. Mix until moistened. Beat with mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Fill cupcake tins or liners 3/4 full with batter. Bake for 20-23 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center is removed clean.
- Cool completely before frosting and store loosely covered.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: easy mandarin orange cupcakes
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of The J.M. Smucker Company. The opinions and text are all mine.