This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
Chex Mix has always been one of my favorite snacks… and especially during the holidays! This simple party mix has been a favorite of mine since I can remember!
This post is sponsored by Chex™. All opinions shared are my own.
One of the things I love most about the holidays is catching up with friends and family. Whether it’s a full-on party or just a small group of people by a bonfire on a cold winter night, I love hanging out with my friends and loved ones!!!
This Original Chex Mix is so easy to make and takes me back to my childhood days. I remember making it when I was a girl scout for our camping trips, and Chex Mix was at just about every holiday party that I can remember as a kid.
Chex Mix also makes a perfect little holiday gift to give to friends, family and teachers. I love putting treats together and giving them out during the Christmas holidays!
What is your favorite way to make Chex Mix? Merry Christmas and I hope all of your holiday gatherings are filled with good food, good fellowship, fun and laughter! 🙂Print
An easy and delicious snack mix!
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Wheat Chex
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 cup bite-size pretzels
- 1 cup garlic-flavor bite-size bagel chips or regular-size bagel chips, broken into 1-inch pieces
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- In large microwavable bowl, mix cereals, nuts, pretzels and bagel chips; set aside. In small microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High about 40 seconds or until melted. Stir in seasonings and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over cereal mixture; stir until evenly coated.
- Microwave uncovered on High 5 to 6 minutes, thoroughly stirring every 2 minutes. Spread on paper towels to cool. Store in airtight container.
Recipe source: Chex.com
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: original chex party mix
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of ChexTM. The opinions and text are all mine.