Chex Mix has always been one of my favorite snacks… and especially during the holidays! This simple Original Chex Party Mix has been a favorite of mine since I can remember!
This post is sponsored by Chex™. All opinions shared are my own.
Sign up for my email subscription and never miss a recipe!
One of the things I love most about the holidays is catching up with friends and family. Whether it’s a full-on party or just a small group of people by a bonfire on a cold winter night, I love hanging out with my friends and loved ones!!!
This Original Chex Mix is so easy to make and takes me back to my childhood days. I remember making it when I was a girl scout for our camping trips, and Chex Mix was at just about every holiday party that I can remember as a kid.
Chex Mix also makes a perfect little holiday gift to give to friends, family and teachers. I love putting treats together and giving them out during the Christmas holidays!
What is your favorite way to make Chex Mix? Merry Christmas and I hope all of your holiday gatherings are filled with good food, good fellowship, fun and laughter! 🙂
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Wheat Chex
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 cup bite-size pretzels
- 1 cup garlic-flavor bite-size bagel chips or regular-size bagel chips, broken into 1-inch pieces
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- In large microwavable bowl, mix cereals, nuts, pretzels and bagel chips; set aside. In small microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High about 40 seconds or until melted. Stir in seasonings and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over cereal mixture; stir until evenly coated.
- Microwave uncovered on High 5 to 6 minutes, thoroughly stirring every 2 minutes. Spread on paper towels to cool. Store in airtight container.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of ChexTM. The opinions and text are all mine.