Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl Brownies that come together in less than an hour using a boxed mix!
For the pumpkin cheesecake mixture:
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin purée
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons white granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
For the brownies:
- 1 (18-ounce or 19-ounce) box fudge brownie mix
- Oil, water and egg(s) called for on brownie box
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Grease the bottom only (or spray with cooking spray) of a 9-inch square pan.
- Beat pumpkin cheesecake mixture ingredients in a medium bowl on low speed until smooth. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, prepare brownie batter as directed on the box. Pour 3/4 of the brownie batter into the pan. Evenly spread pumpkin cheesecake mixture over brownie batter. Spread the remaining 1/4 of brownie batter over pumpkin mixture.
- Using a knife, cut through the batter to create a swirled marble effect.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle is removed almost clean. Cool completely and cut into squares. Store in a covered container in refrigerator.