- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 medium-sized zucchini, sliced (about 4-1/2 cups, sliced)
- 1 cup sliced red or yellow onion (about ½ of a large red or yellow onion)
- ½ teaspoon salt (more or less, to taste)
- ½ teaspoon pepper (more or less, to taste)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder (more or less, to taste)
- ½ cup water
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat in a skillet. Add zucchini, onions, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Saute for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Add water and reduce heat to medium. Continue to cook, stirring frequently for an additional 8-10 minutes, or until desired texture is desired.