Margherita Naan Pizza
Pizza night has never been easier with this simple recipe using ready-made flatbread, pizza sauce, fresh mozzarella, tomatoes and basil.
Servings 4 servings
- 2 Naan flatbreads
- ⅓ cup pizza sauce
- 6 ounces fresh mozzarella sliced into ¼ inch slices
- 8 ounces fresh tomatoes sliced into ¼ inch slices
- ⅓ cup loosely packed chopped or julienned fresh basil
- ½ teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Place naan on a large ungreased baking sheet.
Spread pizza sauce evenly on each flatbread, then top with mozzarella slices, then tomato slices.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Top each naan evenly with fresh basil, sprinkle with pepper, and drizzle with olive oil.