- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups diced sweet onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 medium yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 1 medium baking potato, thinly sliced
- 3 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- Italian seasoning, to taste
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Sauté onions and garlic in olive oil in a skillet.
- Spread the onion and garlic mixture in the bottom of a baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Evenly arrange the vegetable slices vertically in the casserole dish, alternating vegetables. Sprinkle with desired amount of salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove aluminum foil. Sprinkle with Italian cheese blend. Return to oven and bake an additional 15 minutes (uncovered), or until cheese is browned.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegetable tian