- 1 stick butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 “fun size” Twix candy bars, frozen and sliced into small chunks
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using an electric mixer, mix butter and sugar for approximately 1 minute on medium speed, or until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and salt.
- Reduce mixer speed to low; slowly add flour until just mixed; don’t over-beat.
- Roll dough into balls, about a tablespoon each and place on baking sheet sprayed lightly with cooking spray.
- Using the back of a spoon dipped in water, press on each cookie to flatten.
- Place frozen Twix cookie pieces into tops of cookies.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Twix cookies