- 8 ounces bow tie pasta (or other small shell pasta)
- 1 (12-ounce) can tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 green onions, sliced (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 cup fully cooked chopped bacon pieces (about 6 slices)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon French’s Classic Yellow Mustard
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain in a colander and rinse with cold water. Place pasta, tuna, tomatoes, green onions and bacon in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, mustard, milk, lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper. Pour over pasta and stir to coat evenly. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
Inspired by Taste of Home