- Kosher salt, for rimming glass
- 1 (12 ounce) can strawberry daiquiri mixer, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle or can of light beer (I used Corona Light)
- 12 ounces lemon-lime soda
- 12 ounces tequila
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- Optional: lime wedges and fresh strawberries for garnish
- Rub a lime wedge around rim of each glass and dip in salt to coat rim.
- Stir together strawberry mixer, beer, lemon-lime soda, tequila and lime juice in a large pitcher.
- Serve over ice and garnish with lime slice and a fresh strawberry, if desired.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Cocktails
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: strawberry beer margarita