- 2 cups prepared barbecue sauce (I used hickory and brown sugar flavor)
- 1 cup bourbon
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 pounds fully cooked frozen meatballs, thawed
- Fresh chopped parsley, for garnish (if desired)
- Stir together barbecue sauce, bourbon, honey, molasses, chili sauce and Worcestershire sauce in a medium bowl until combined.
- Place meatballs in your slow cooker insert. Cover with sauce and stir to coat meatballs evenly.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 4 hours.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley before serving, if desired.