- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic
- 8 ounces sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 bunch of kale, rinsed and coarsely chopped (remove any long stems)
- 2/3 cup water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- In a large saucepan or dutch oven, heat olive oil over medium high heat.
- Add garlic and mushrooms. Sauté until mushrooms are tender, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add kale and water. Stir to combine. Cover and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with red wine vinegar.
Adapted from Food Network
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
Keywords: sauteed kale and mushrooms