My dog Chance and my neighbor’s dog Rosie gave these “5 Stars”!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a large baking sheet.
- In a large bowl whisk flour, baking soda and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk molasses, olive oil, vanilla and egg. Add drained pineapple and stir well to combine.
- Add liquid pineapple mixture to flour mixture and stir well with a spoon to combine.
- Drop by tablespoons full onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container.
- I am not a veterinary professional and recommend you consult your veterinarian before feeding your dog any type of homemade treats or food.
- Slightly adapted from Three Dog Bakery Cookbook
- Category: Dog Treats
- Method: Bake