- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped rosemary
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese and an extra 1 tablespoon for topping after roasting, if desired
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 pounds red potatoes, washed and cut into about 1-inch pieces
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a large rimmed baking sheet lightly with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together olive oil, rosemary, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper until combined.
- Add potatoes and stir gently until potatoes are evenly coated with Parmesan mixture. Place potatoes in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown and tender. Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.