- 2 sticks unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons Nutella Hazelnut Spread
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 large egg yolk, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixer on medium speed, mix butter, sugars, vanilla and Nutella until smooth, about 1 minute. Add egg and egg yolk and mix again until blended.
- In a large bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt until combined well. Slowly add flour mixture to butter/Nutella mixture, beating on low speed until incorporated well.
- Add chocolate chips last, stirring with a large spoon to evenly distribute throughout dough.
- Place batter onto cookie sheet using a cookie scoop, or by level tablespoons. Using the back of a spoon, flatten dough.
- Bake for approximately 14 minutes, or until edges of cookies are browned. Cool on the cookie sheet and transfer to a wire rack. Store in an airtight container.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: nutella chocolate chip cookies