Naan Cheeseburger Pizza – A quick and easy pizza that has all the flavors of a hearty cheeseburger!
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 2/3 cup sliced yellow onion (about 1/4 of a medium onion)
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- 2 naan pieces
- 2/3 cup of your favorite pizza sauce (more or less, to taste)
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Roma tomato, thinly sliced
- Fresh cracked pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a skillet over medium high heat, cook the ground beef, onions and garlic until meat is no longer pink (about 6-7 minutes), crumbling while cooking. Drain off excess fat.
- Place the naan pieces on an ungreased baking sheet. Evenly spread pizza sauce over each naan piece. Top with cheeses, ground beef mixture, sliced tomato and pepper.
- Bake 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.