- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (2.5-ounce) package bacon recipe pieces (or 3/4 cup fully cooked chopped bacon)
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided (reserve 1/4 cup for topping)
- 3 green onions, sliced, divided (reserve tops of 1 green onion for topping)
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir together cream cheese, sour cream, bacon, cheddar cheese, green onions, ranch dressing, garlic powder and pepper in a large bowl until combined.
- Spoon into an oven-safe dish and spread evenly. Sprinkle with reserved cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbling around edges.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with paprika and reserved sliced green onions. Serve warm.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: loaded baked potato dip, baked potato dip, potato dip