- 8 ounces linguine pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups fresh corn (from 3 ears)
- 1/2 cup sliced leeks
- 1 heaping teaspoon minced garlic
- Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 small zucchini, cut into ribbons with a peeler
- 1 small squash, cut into ribbons with a peeler
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drained.
- While pasta is cooking, heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add corn, minced garlic and leeks. Stir occasionally, until corn is tender (about 5 minutes).
- Add squash, zucchini, tomatoes and chicken broth. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir to combine. Cover and simmer for 5-7 minutes (stirring occasionally), or until vegetables are tender. Serve over linguine. Sprinkle with fresh basil leaves.
Adapted from Real Simple Magazine
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Saute
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: linguine with summer vegetables