- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 small lemons, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 pounds chicken thighs and/or legs (bone-in and skin-on)
- 1 1/2 pounds baby red potatoes
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F. Place first 8 ingredients in a medium bowl and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Place a roasting pan over 2 burners on your stove top. Add 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil and heat over medium heat. Season chicken with your desired amount of salt and pepper. Place potatoes and chicken in pan (skin side down). Cook for about 8-10 minutes, or until chicken is browned on skin side. Turn chicken and evenly pour sauce mixture over chicken and potatoes.
- Bake (uncovered) for 45 to 50 minutes, or until chicken is done and potatoes are tender.
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: lemon herb chicken and potatoes