- 8 ounces linguine or fettuccine
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add garlic and saute until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add shrimp and broccoli and cook approximately 4 minutes, or until shrimp are pink and broccoli is crisp-tender.
- Remove from heat and add lemon juice and stir to combine. Serve over cooked pasta.