- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup eggnog
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 slices French bread
- Your favorite syrup
- Powdered sugar and fresh fruit, for topping (optional)
- Preheat an electric griddle to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, eggnog, nutmeg and cinnamon until combined.
- Dip bread slices into egg mixture, coating thoroughly.
- Cook on griddle (that has been greased) on both sides until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar (if desired) and syrup.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Fry
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: eggnog french toast