A simple and delicious festive cocktail!
- Honey, for rimming glasses
- Crushed peppermint or candy canes
- 3 parts vanilla vodka
- 1/2 part peppermint schnapps
- 2 parts simple syrup
- Splash of grenadine
- Fresh mint sprigs and candy canes for garnish (optional)
- Pour honey onto a plate (about 2 tablespoons) and dip rim of martini glass in honey to coat. Place crushed peppermint on a separate plate and coat rim of glass.
- Pour vanilla vodka, peppermint schnapps and simple syrup in a shaker with ice. Shake vigorously and strain into martini glass. Pour splash of grenadine on top.
- Garnish with mint sprig and candy cane, if desired.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Category: Cocktails
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: peppermint martini