- (1) 9-inch refrigerated pie crust
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup half and half
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 (8-ounce) container lump crab meat
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Form pie shell in pie dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add onions and bell pepper. Saute for 2-3 minutes, or until tender. Remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, half and half, salt, pepper, Old Bay and parsley.
- Add shredded cheese, cooked onion, bell pepper and crab meat. Stir to combine.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until eggs are set and crust is golden brown.