- 1 (17.5-ounce) package chocolate chip cookie mix (dry mix)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 (1.4-ounce) chocolate toffee bars, roughly chopped or crushed
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 13 x 9 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place cookie mix, butter, egg and vanilla in a mixing bowl. Using a paddle attachment, beat on medium speed until smooth.
- Spread mixture evenly into baking dish. Mixture will be very thick – use the back of a spatula sprayed with cooking spray to spread.
- Sprinkle evenly with chocolate toffee bits and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cool for 15 minutes before slicing.
Adapted from Beaufort Elementary School’s Savory Eats & Seadog Treats Cookbook