Let your slow cooker do the work in this easy and delicious chili!
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped (about 3 cups)
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 1/2 cups beef broth
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Cook ground beef, onion, green pepper and garlic in a large skillet over medium heat until meat is browned and no longer pink. Drain off fat in a colander.
- Place drained meat mixture in your slow cooker. Add the remaining ingredients and stir well to combine.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Category: Slow Cooker
- Method: Slow Cook
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: crock pot beefy black bean chili