Yogurt is a healthy alternative to using mayonnaise in this delicious appetizer!
- 3 small avocados, halved and pitted
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/3 cup Silk vanilla yogurt (more or less to desired consistency)
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2/3 cup seeded and chopped tomatoes
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Scoop out the flesh of the halved and pitted avocados and place in a medium bowl. Add lime juice and mash with a fork to desired consistency. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Serve immediately or cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Appetizers
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: yogurt guacamole