- 2 tablespoons honey or light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 3 cups ice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup cream of coconut
- 1/2 cup light rum
- Maraschino cherry, for garnish (optional)
- Pour the light corn syrup on a small plate. Place coconut in a separate plate. Dip rim of glass in corn syrup, then in the coconut to coat evenly.
- In a blender, blend ice, orange juice, rum and cream of coconut until smooth.
- Pour into rimmed glass and top with a maraschino cherry, if desired.
- Category: Cocktails
- Cuisine: Cuban
Keywords: coconut orange daiquiri