- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt (more or less, to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper (more or less, to taste)
- 1 small head of cabbage, very thinly sliced or shredded
- 3/4 cup loosely packed fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 poblano pepper, seeded and diced (about 3/4 cup diced)
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, honey, lime juice, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss cabbage, cilantro and poblano pepper. Pour olive oil mixture over cabbage mixture and toss again to coat evenly. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.