All the flavors of the holidays are in this easy monkey bread using Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon Rolls and just 3 other ingredients!
- 3 (17.5-ounce) cans Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon Rolls with cream cheese icing
- 90 small chocolate-covered creamy mints
- 1/3 cup butter, cut into small cubes or pieces
- 2 candy canes, crushed
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 15-cup bundt or tube pan with cooking spray.
- Separate cinnamon rolls and set aside cream cheese icing.
- Unroll each cinnamon roll and cut the strips in half. Place 3 of the chocolate mint candies onto strips and roll into a ball, covering candies.
- Place dough balls into the pan and top evenly with butter cubes. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until top is golden brown. Cool for 10 minutes, then invert onto serving plate.
- Drizzle with cream cheese icing and sprinkle with crushed peppermint. Serve warm.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 50 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cinnamon roll monkey bread