- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk chocolate morsels
- Place cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar in a large mixing bowl. Beat for about 1-1/2 to 2 minutes, or until well blended.
- Slowly add pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract. Continue to beat until well combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips and stir gently to combine. Serve with gingersnap cookies, apple slices or graham crackers. Cover and refrigerate any leftovers.
Adapted from Taste of Home