- 4 cups fully cooked shredded or cubed chicken
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 (24-ounce) bag baby broccoli florets, thawed
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (10-1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10-1/2 ounce) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (6-ounce) jar sliced mushrooms
- 3/4 cup chopped yellow onion
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 sleeve round buttery crackers (Ritz), crushed (about 15 crackers)
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except Ritz crackers.
- Place in a 13×9 baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake (uncovered) for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle crushed crackers evenly over casserole.
- Return to oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.