An easy and comforting dinner that cooks in one dish!
- 4 cups fully cooked shredded or cubed chicken
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.5 ounce) cream of mushroom soup
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 (24 ounce) bag frozen broccoli florets, thawed and chopped into about 1-inch pieces
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (6 ounce drained weight) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 3/4 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 sleeve round buttery crackers (such as Ritz), crushed (about 15 crackers)*
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together chicken, soups and beaten eggs until combined. Add broccoli, cheese, mushrooms, onion, salt and pepper. Stir again to combine.
- Transfer to prepared baking dish and spread evenly with the back of a large spoon.
- Bake (uncovered) for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle crushed crackers evenly over casserole.
- Return to oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
*3/4 cup bread crumbs can be substituted for crushed crackers
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chicken broccoli casserole, chicken broccoli cheese casserole