- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 1 (10 ounce) package baby bella mushrooms, rinsed, cleaned of any debris and sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 loaf French Bread (about 15 inches long)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (more or less, to taste)
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Heat olive oil and melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, stirring constantly (about 1 minute).
- Add mushrooms, thyme and Italian seasoning. Cook, stirring often, until mushrooms are browned and tender (about 5 to 6 minutes). Remove skillet from heat and set aside.
- Slice French bread lengthwise and place cut side up on a large rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle evenly with mozzarella cheese, then spoon mushroom mixture evenly over bread. Sprinkle Parmesan over mushrooms.
- Bake until cheese is melted and slightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Category: Pizzas
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mushroom french bread pizza