- 2 (8-inch) pieces of flatbread
- 3/4 cup La Terra Fina Lemon Pepper & Asiago Dip & Spread
- 1/2 cup chopped baby broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup diced bell pepper (I used green and yellow)
- 1/4 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 1/8 cup chopped yellow onion
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Turn your oven broiler on high. Place flatbread onto a large ungreased baking sheet.
- Spread both pieces of flatbread evenly with dip.
- Broil for approximately 2-3 minutes, or until flatbread is crisp and dip is hot.
- Top evenly with vegetables and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Slice into desired serving size and serve immediately.