This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
So cheesy, delicious, quick and EASY… you’re going to love this Cheesy Lemon Pepper Veggie Flatbread!
Today’s recipe is sponsored by La Terra Fina®. All opinions shared are my own.
When I was asked to partner with La Terra Fina by creating a simple and delicious recipe for summer entertaining, I was more than thrilled. Why? Because first of all, I love their dips and spreads (and simple recipes!). Second of all, I just got settled into a new home that is the totally set up for entertaining… a win-win situation here!
Let’s face it. Life is crazy busy pretty much all the time. That’s why I’ve always done my best to cook and share simple, delicious recipes that don’t require a lot of exotic ingredients and are easy to prepare. And this cheesy veggie flatbread is just THAT. La Terra Fina’s Lemon Pepper & Asiago Dip & Spread boasts flavors of rich Asiago cheese, lemon and pepper. There’s no need for any other seasonings.
And the best part??? This recipe comes together in under 10 minutes. YES! Literally, the most time consuming part is chopping the veggies. But here’s an awesome tip to make this come together in lighting speed: If your local grocery store has a salad bar like mine does, simply go to the salad bar and put all the veggie toppings in your container that you want to go on top of this cheesy flatbread… it’s crazy inexpensive and your veggies are already chopped! You’re welcome. 🙂
La Terra Fina has an array of flavorful dips crafted in small batches using only clean ingredients. They’re amazing hot OR cold as a snack, appetizer, or included in a main entree.
I topped this cheesy flatbread with broccoli, bell pepper, onions and diced tomatoes, but feel free to use your imagination. The possibilities are endless. Enjoy!Print
- 2 (8-inch) pieces of flatbread
- 3/4 cup La Terra Fina Lemon Pepper & Asiago Dip & Spread
- 1/2 cup chopped baby broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup diced bell pepper (I used green and yellow)
- 1/4 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 1/8 cup chopped yellow onion
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Turn your oven broiler on high. Place flatbread onto a large ungreased baking sheet.
- Spread both pieces of flatbread evenly with dip.
- Broil for approximately 2-3 minutes, or until flatbread is crisp and dip is hot.
- Top evenly with vegetables and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Slice into desired serving size and serve immediately.