- 2 cups shredded fresh cauliflower (about 1/2 large head of cauliflower)
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Remove leaves & stems from cauliflower.
- Shred cauliflower using a cheese grater (2 cups).
- Place cauliflower in a microwave safe bowl & microwave for 8 minutes.
- Mix microwaved cauliflower with remaining crust ingredients (egg, cheese, garlic powder, Italian seasoning).
- Press crust mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch pizza pan or cast iron skillet that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Spray top of crust with cooking spray.
- Bake for approximately 9 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and change oven setting to “broil” while you prepare the toppings.
- Spread desired amount of pizza sauce over the crust & sprinkle mozzarella cheese over sauce.
- Spread your desired toppings over the pizza.
- Place under the broiler for 3-5 minutes, or until golden brown and cheese is bubbly & hot.