Perfectly seasoned shrimp in a velvety butter sauce with pasta in less than 30 minutes!
- 8 ounces fettuccine
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1–1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 tablespoons Finlandia unsalted butter, divided
- 4 teaspoons freshly minced garlic
- 1/2 cup white wine (I used chardonnay)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/3 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain in a colander.
- While pasta is cooking, stir together cumin, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Season shrimp with the mixture.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 3 tablespoons of the butter. Add shrimp to the skillet and saute for 3-4 minutes (stirring frequently), or until shrimp have just turned pink on both sides.
- Transfer shrimp to a plate and set aside.
- Using the same skillet, add minced garlic and cook until fragrant, stirring constantly for about 30 seconds. Add wine and lime juice, while continuing to stir.
- Add remaining butter in small cubes. Stir constantly until sauce is slightly thickened, about 2 minutes. Remove skillet from heat and pour sauce over drained pasta, tossing to coat well. Top with the shrimp and sprinkle with cilantro.