- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1–1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar (and additional sugar for rimming glass)
- 1 lime wedge
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 3 large mint leaves, torn
- Club soda
- 1–1/2 ounces white rum
- Optional mint sprigs, blueberries and lime wheels, for garnish
- Rum lime wedge over rim of glass and dip in sugar to coat.
- Place blueberries, sugar, lime juice and mint leaves in a cocktail shaker. Muddle, using a muddler or the handle of a wooden spoon.
- Add white rum and 1 cup of ice. Shake vigorously and pour into glass. Top with club soda.
- Garnish with mint sprigs, blueberries and lime wheels, if desired.