- 6 slices thick cut bacon (I used applewood smoked)
- 2 pieces naan (flatbread)
- 1/4 cup prepared creamy Caesar dressing
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- Approximately 2 cups loosely packed roughly chopped romaine lettuce
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Fry bacon in a large skillet over medium heat on both sides until just before crispy, about 7 minutes. Drain on paper towels and break into pieces. Set aside.
- Place naan pieces on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Evenly spread the Caesar dressing on each naan. Top with cheese, bacon pieces and diced tomatoes. Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and top with romaine lettuce.
- Category: Pizza
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: blt caesar flatbread pizza