A quick and easy weeknight meal (or afternoon snack) that even the pickiest of eaters will love!
- 1/4 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 12 Pillsbury Grands home style canned biscuits
- 1 1/4 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Over medium high heat, cook hamburger until no longer pink, crumbling while cooking (about 6-7 minutes). Drain well and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix cooked hamburger, 1 cup of the shredded cheese, vegetables, soup, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray. Form biscuits to each muffin cup. Evenly spoon beef mixture into each cup. Top with remaining cheddar cheese. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until biscuits are golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: beef pot pie cupcakes