- 2 cups water
- 2 bananas, mashed (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line muffin tins with muffin liners, or spray with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mash bananas with a fork. Add remaining ingredients and stir well with a large spoon until blended.
- Fill muffin tins about 1/2 full with batter.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in the middle is removed clean.
Recipe courtesy of Three Dog Bakery