- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1–1/2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1–1/2 cups prepared salsa
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Rub chicken breasts with taco seasoning on both sides and place in dish. Cover with salsa.
- Bake (uncovered) for 30 minutes, or until chicken is done and juices run clear. Sprinkle with cheese and return to oven. Bake for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle evenly with cilantro.
Adapted from Allrecipes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 33 minutes
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: baked salsa chicken, salsa chicken, chicken and salsa, salsa chicken recipe, baked salsa chicken recipe