- 1 cup fully cooked and drained diced bacon (about 6–7 slices)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves, divided
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, very well drained (drain in a colander and use the back of a spatula to press on pineapple to drain as much as possible)
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (1-ounce) package ranch seasoning and salad dressing mix
- Place half of the bacon, half of the pecans and half of the parsley in a small bowl and combine well for the outside of the cheese ball. Set aside.
- With an electric mixer, beat remaining ingredients until well combined and cream cheese is fluffy. Cover and place in the freezer for 30 minutes (or in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours). Form cheese mixture into a ball. Cover outside of cheese ball with the reserved bacon, pecan and parsley mixture. Serve with crackers.