Healthy and refreshing salsa with fresh avocado, corn, tomatoes, onion, jalapeno, herbs and seasonings.
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 1 (15.25-ounce) can whole kernel yellow corn, drained
- 1 avocado, seeded and sliced into about 1/2 inch chunks
- 3 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced (about 1 1/2 cups diced)
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 large jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- Whisk together lime juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, cumin and garlic in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add corn, avocado, tomatoes, onion, jalapeño and cilantro. Stir gently to combine. Drizzle with lime juice and olive oil mixture and gently stir to coat evenly. Serve with tortilla chips.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: avocado salsa, avocado and tomato salsa recipe