Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
A simple, hearty and flavorful pasta salad that's always a winner with Caesar lovers!
- 8 ounces penne pasta or other medium pasta
- ¾ cup Caesar dressing more if creamier consistency is desired
- 3 cups shredded or cubed fully cooked chicken breasts
- 1 cup crumbled or diced fully cooked bacon
- 4 cups roughly chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes sliced in half
- ½ teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- ¾ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water.
Place cooked pasta in a large bowl. Pour dressing over pasta and stir to coat evenly. Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- * If making ahead, prepare the pasta salad without the bacon and lettuce, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve, then toss in the bacon and lettuce just before serving.
- This recipe yields approximately 11 cups.